MyPhone Rio Fun Unlimited Internal Storage Guide
MyPhone Rio Fun Unlimited Internal Storage is one of the best solutions for all MyPhone Rio Fun users, because of its low internal storage, so today we will be going to show you how you can set the internal unlimited storage in step by step guide, as we all that this device is too old but there are still users who wanted us to make this tutorial, so without any further explanation we will start doing the process.
MyPhone Rio Fun Specs
MyPhone Rio Fun Specs
|OS||Android||OS ver||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean|
|SIM||Dual Standby||CPU Speed||1.3GHz Dual Core|
|Display Size||5inches||Resolution||854 x 480|
|Main Camera||3.2 MP||Front Camera||0.3 MP|
Things You Need To Have Before Doing The Process
Make sure that all the files needed for doing this process are ready and that you have at least 60% or 80% battery percentage remaining to avoid any issues while doing the process.
You can also google this app if you want, and also Root Explorer and Link2SD will fully work when your device rooted so make sure your device is already rooted.
Steps On Doing The Unlimited Internal Storage
- Perform a backup using Custom Recovery MODE or CWMR you can google this one if you don’t have a custom recovery yet.
- Boot your device into Recovery Mode by simply turning off your MyPhone Rio Fun and then press or hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button for a couple of seconds until your device will vibrate and the recovery and factory mode appear.
- Then after that please select the
Recovery modeAdvancePartitioning SD CardChoose 1024 or 2048Swap size: 0Partition Type: ext4
- Then Choose Reboot
- Next thing you need to do is to install the apps Link2SD open it and then there is a popup window that will show (ext2,ext3,ext4, etc.) then choose ext4. Grant SuperSu
(Mount Script Created etc.) should appear.If not try to proceed step 1 again. If still not created,
your MMC was the problem. It depends in your MMC
and I suggest you use mmc with Class 4 and up.
- Install the Android app Root Explorer then folder data/sdext2 check the box of sdext2 change owner/
then hit or click OK
- Then next thing you need to do is to set permission of sdext2 to rwxrwx–x
- Navigate to the root folder/data then copy the 5 folders (app, app-lib, app-private, dalvik-cache, data) and paste the copied folder to data/sdext2
- Now go and check all the 5 folders you copied earlier and click option Link To This Folder, then go back to DATA or click back button and then tap CREATE LINK now there is a popup that will show asking OVERWRITE just tap YES, the same process to all the folder.
- Now Reboot your device.
As you can see your internal storage memory use turns to negative.
Congratulations! you now successfully completed the guide, if you have any clarifications please don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below, or if you want to share your additional procedure, you can submit yours to get a chance expose your name on our blog just use our Contact Us page, cheers!