Fix Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Deadboot or Bootloop Guide
There are too many Android users who love rooting their device and of the main reason is that they can able to customize the Stock Firmware also known as Stock ROM.
But what if I tell you that rooting your device has a lot of disadvantages, you can read our Advantage and Disadvantage of Rooting Your Device, now if you are facing problems such as listed below;
- Deadboot which means not booting up
- Softbrick, Hard Brick or Bootloop
Then this tutorial is for you because we are going to show you how you can Fix Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Deadboot or Bootloop or any similar issues that are already listed above.
- Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Stock ROM V11 Flash Via SP Flash Tool
- [Tutorial] Root Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Max with CTR Recovery Flash Guide
- Cherry Mobile Flare S Play V05 Stock ROM Flash Using SP Flash Tool
Make sure that you get all the files needed for fixing your device and that you have read carefully all the steps provided below, note that Android Crawl Blog is not responsible for any damage or error you might be encountered DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK, this is tested by any users so follow instructions carefully.
Download Required Files To Fix Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Deadboot or Bootloop
The files listed or included below is not own or hosted from Android Crawl Blog, we just included it here for Tutorial Purposes.
Important Things To Do
- Make sure that you perform full backup data (if your device is deadboot then skip this)
- Must have at least 70% of Battery to ensure there is no interruption during the process
- Self-confident and Common Sense
Steps to Fix Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Deadboot or Bootloop
- Open Sp Flash Tool
- Extract Stock ROM or Stock Firmware for Cherry Mobile Flare S5
- Install MediaTek PC Drivers
- At SP Flash Tool Click Scatter Loading
- Now Browse the Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Stock ROM you extracted earlier and locate or select the file to load on SP Flash Tool
- While your phone is off Connect your Phone Using USB Cable
- Once device is connected to PC while SP Flash is Open you can now click DOWNLOAD button to start flashing the room, do not touch your phone until the flashing is completed.
- Once the Green Circle Icon appeared flashing is now completed, and your device is now fix.
- Remove your Device and turn it on
- Wait until it boot up complete, this might take a while so stay back and relax
Congratulations! you now know how to recover, fix deadboot/bootlop or restore your Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Stock ROM or Stock Firmware.