Set Samsung Galaxy Download Mode Tutorial
When you are having a firmware customization or maybe you want to flash Stock ROM first you need to do is to boot your Samsung Galaxy Download Mode, now this procedure that we are going teach you is working most of Samsung Galaxy devices and this is very common to all advanced users, the reason why you need to boot into download mode is because it allows us as a user to flash our Samsung Galaxy Stock ROM or official Firmware in manual procedure using Odin Tool.
- Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini 2016 Stock ROM Firmware + Flash Guide
- Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 System Update with March 1 Security Patch
- Flash MyPhone My87 DTV Stock ROM Using SP FlashTool
There are different ways to flash Firmware but Samsung Galaxy is a unique on his own since developers created this features to make us advanced users customize or flash firmware or even root our device via Odin Tool in an easy way, so make sure you follow all the steps that we will be provided below and if you have any concerns or question’s regarding the process please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below on this post, and we will give you appropriate response to your queries and concerns.
Steps To Boot Your Samsung Device
- First is you need to make sure that your device has at least 60% above of battery remaining before doing this to avoid any problems.
- Next is Turn-OFF your Samsung Galaxy Device.
- Then just Press and Hold POWER ON + VOLUME DOWN + HOME KEY at the same time until you see a Warming Message, (See image above).
- Then after seeing the Warning Message just press once the Volume Up to enter finally the Download mode.
Now you are good to go, if you see your screen that says Downloading… it means that your device is now boot in Download mode, if the process don’t work on your end just try it again until you see the screen for Download mode, other firmware such as Custom ROM or Stock ROM require you to enable the Advance reboot menu located under Settings –>Developer options.
Need Help? leave us comment below and we will response you as soon as we read your comment, if you want to collaborate or talk to other users, you can join us at our Brand New Android Crawl Community Forum.
How to boot my Samsung Galaxy device, reboot Samsung Galaxy to download mode, download mode tutorial for my Samsung galaxy, how to setup my Samsung phone to download mode
Boot Samsung Devices, How to Boot my Samsung device, tutorial to boot download mode, android boot downlaod mode