This app essential when you are using the AnTuTu Benchmark, this is a 3 Bench to check the score of your device in 3D play so that the app can determine if your device is capable on playing 3D games.
Why do you need to download a separate 3DBench App?
— The separate 3DBench app is to avoid re-downloading 3D part when version updated. Save your mobile data!
— To test the 64 bit CPU and UX performance we need a separate 3DBench app
including two new-designed 3D testing scenes.On-Screen Garden scene is to test game performance and Off-Screen Marooned scene is designed to test device limiting performance.
New 3D scenes are made based on Unity3D 5.0 game engine, which is usually used in most IOS and Android games.New scenes will truly reflect the performance of device game performance.
Apps You Might Like:
- Manga Master APK (Apps) Free for Android Devices
- Titanium Backup APK Pro (Root Needed) – Backup Restore Browse
- Best Backup Apps for Android – Multi-Tools for your Device (Rooted)
Antutu 3dBench Screenshot
Fixed some issues
How To Install APK?
- Download the AnTuTu 3DBench APK and place it on your SD Card or Internal Storage if you are using your PC or Laptop
- Enable “Unknown Sources” from your Settings>Lock Screen and Security
- Then Locate the APK file where you place it, then tap to install.
- Extract OBB if any, and paste it to File Manager/Android/OBB (create OBB folder if not exist)
Take note that before you install this app make sure you install first the AnTuTu Benchmark to make this app work properly.
Android Crawl blog is not own or hosted any file or apps included here, but big big credits to the developer they deserved credits on it.